This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Mytreasurez.com. We are committed to protecting your privacy and encourage you to periodically review this page to be informed of how we protect the information you disclose to us.
Information collection and use:
- Mytreasurez.com is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Mytreasurez.com collects information from our users at several different points on our website.
- When you make your first purchase on our site, you will be asked to create an account. By creating an account, the system will remember your personal and purchase information and the checkout process on future purchases will be fast, easy and always completely secure.
- Creating an account is also fast and easy: simply enter your personal information once and select your very own username and password. Then during checkout on your next purchase, just login and the system will take care of the rest. At all times, your personal information is accessible to you to review, edit, or update as necessary.
- We request information from the user on our order form when making a purchase. Here is where a user must provide their contact information, like name and shipping address, and financial information, like credit card number and expiration date. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill the customer's order. If we have difficulty processing an order, this contact information is used to communicate with the customer.
- Mytreasurez.com’s database tracks the traffic throughout our site. This information is used to compile overall statistics and is not recorded at an individual level. This includes IP (internet protocol) addresses, browser type, ISP (internet service provider), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and #of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate. The statistics help us decide which products and services best serve our members and guests.
- Mytreasurez.com uses aggregate information from demographic surveys, traffic patterns and IP addresses to customize our site. Aggregate information is occasionally shared with partners and third parties for purposes such as planning or executing advertising or promotions. We do not share any personally identifiable information.
- Mytreasurez.com gives you access to third party partners to provide you with certain services that are detailed below. Mytreasurez.com will provide that third party with your transaction information and then that third party will collect additional information if needed to provide you with the requested service, such as outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services.
- We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from users of the site to a third party in the event of any merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of the assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) relating to Mytreasurez.com.
Catalogs, Newsletters, Etc.:
- If a user wishes to subscribe to our catalog, newsletter, etc., we ask for contact information such as name, street address and e-mail address to provide these communications. Because we respect our users' privacy, we provide a way to opt-out of these communications. Please see the choice and opt-out section below.
- On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance we might send you an e-mail. Generally, users may not opt-out of these communications, though you can deactivate your account. However, these communications are not promotional in nature.
Surveys & Sweepstakes:
- From time to time, our site requests information from users via surveys or sweepstakes. Participation in these surveys or sweepstakes is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, shipping address and e-mail address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
- Mytreasurez.com takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
- When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the Secure Socket Layers (SSLs)best encryption software in the industry - Secure Socket Layers (SSLs). While on a secure page, such as our order form, a lock icon appears on the bottom of your Web browser. When you are not on a secure page, no lock icon will appear. In addition, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment under restricted access.
Supplementation of Information:
- In order for Mytreasurez.com to properly fulfill its obligation to our customers, it is necessary for us to supplement the information we receive with information from third party sources such as our affiliated websites. For example, in order for Mytreasurez.com to enhance our ability to tailor the site to an individual's preference, we combine information about the purchasing habits of users with similar information from our affiliated sites, and Mytreasurez.com . When a user makes a purchase from any of these companies, the companies collect and share that purchase information with us so we can tailor the site to our users' preferences.
- Established members will occasionally receive information on products, services, special offers and a newsletter. Out of respect for the privacy of our users, we present the option to not receive these types of communications. Please see our choice and opt-out below.
- If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code, phone, e-mail or postal address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate that user's personally identifiable information provided to us. This can be done by using the unsubscribe feature in our communication.
- Users who no longer wish to receive promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by using the unsubscribe feature in our e-mail.
Changes to This Policy: